For Your Business
Multifamily Garden Style
See the natural gas advantages for your new garden-style property Benefits you can take to the bank. Opting for natural gas as the energy source for your new garden-style property offers distinct advantages. You'll benefit by offering a more attractive property to your customers, while dealing with fewer hassles and increased profitability.
Here's How You Benefit
"Today's residents are very energy conscious. It was a real benefit to have Washington Gas individually meter all our apartments. The underground moling process was so clean, you couldn't tell they were there. Now our residents have the ability to control their utility costs."
Vice President of Engineering
Polinger Shannon and Luchs
Desirable Properties - Savvy buyers and renters overwhelmingly prefer natural gas. They know that natural gas heat will keep them warmer and far more comfortable than a heat pump ever could. A natural gas fireplace provides extra appeal, and flexible installation options allow one to be added to most any room. In addition, a gas water heater heats water twice as fast, while a natural gas range delivers instant on and off and precise temperature control.
Increase profitability with sensible installation option - While the benefits of choosing natural gas are very apparent, there's more good news. Incorporating natural gas into your new garden-style property is easy and inexpensive. The installation options include:
- Using a 2-psi delivery system and smaller flexible copper and corrugated stainless steel piping offers savings on your installation costs.
- One self-contained unit provides both water and space heating. It is a low maintenance, direct vent gas hot water heater. The system requires one gas line, no vertical flue, and an air handler that can be installed where it's most convenient. This system is inexpensive to install and low operating costs help you to save money.
- The ability to incorporate horizontally power vented furnaces.
- The installation of individual meters in aesthetically pleasing meter banks.
Fewer hassles and lower costs -
"Utility bills are 25% less when residents pay the bills themselves."
Cynthia M. Clare
Vice President-Residential Properties
The Mark Winkler Company
Simple and convenient - Moving responsibility for utility bills to residents is as easy as installing individual meters in readily accessible, aesthetically pleasing meter banks. No more inconvenience in having to provide access when a tenant changes, or responsibility for collecting utilities through the rent. Nor will you have to pay the utility bills if the tenant does not make payment.
As an added benefit, individually metered units are more attractive to potential renters and owners. And because residents pay their own bills, energy conservation is promoted. What's more, costs are better managed because gas equipment and appliances are low maintenance and last longer.
How To Reach Us
We're Ready To Meet With You! We'll survey your current situation or assess your energy needs, and recommend solutions that could make your operation more energy efficient, and your business or enterprise more attractive to the customers you serve. Builders serving the Multifamily market should contact:
- Jennifer Eugene, Manager Specialty Sales and Engineering
- Robert Postell, Account Sales and Engineering
- Heath Kalmanson, Account Sales and Engineering
Or complete the online Service Request Form