For Your Business
Multifamily High Rise
See the natural gas advantages for your new high-rise! Benefits you can take to the bank. Opting for natural gas as the energy source for your new high-rise property offers distinct advantages. You'll benefit by offering a more desirable property to your customers, while dealing with fewer hassles and increased profitability.
Here's How You Benefit
"Gas appliances and fireplaces have had a positive impact on the sales of our condominiums. But our all-time priority is customer satisfaction...and offering natural gas is a real factor in keeping our clients happy."
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Eakin Youngentob Associates, Inc.
More attractive properties - Savvy buyers and renters overwhelmingly prefer natural gas. They know that natural gas heat will keep them warmer and far more comfortable than a heat pump ever could. A natural gas fireplace provides extra appeal, and flexible installation options allow one to be added to most any room. In addition, a gas water heater heats water twice as fast, while a natural gas range delivers instant on and off and precise temperature control.
Increase profitability with sensible installation options - While the benefits of choosing natural gas are very apparent, there's more good news. Incorporating natural gas into your property is easy and inexpensive. The installation options include:
- Using a 2-psi delivery system and smaller flexible copper and corrugated stainless steel piping offers savings on your installation costs.
- One self-contained unit provides both water and space heating. It is a low maintenance, direct vent gas hot water heater. The system requires one gas line, no vertical flue, and an air handler that can be installed where it's most convenient. This system is inexpensive to install and low operating costs help you to save money.
- A low maintenance self-contained gas heating and cooling system can be installed almost anywhere and is individually metered and controlled.
- The ability to incorporate horizontally power vented furnaces. Rooftop units can provide cost-effective corridor heating and cooling.
Fewer hassles and lower costs -
"Utility bills are 25% less when residents pay the bills themselves."
Cynthia M. Clare
Vice President-Residential Properties
The Mark Winkler Company
How To Reach Us
We're Ready To Meet With You! We'll survey your current situation or assess your energy needs, and recommend solutions that could make your operation more energy efficient, and your business or enterprise more attractive to the customers you serve. Builders serving the Multifamily market should contact:
- Jennifer Eugene, Manager Specialty Sales and Engineering
- Robert Postell, Account Sales and Engineering
- Heath Kalmanson, Account Sales and Engineering
Or complete the online Service Request Form