For Your Home
Treat your guests to a backyard retreat! Today's large variety of natural gas outdoor products are available to give you more choices than ever. To choose the best products to create your own backyard entertainment retreat, consider the following.
- Research the product information. and determine what type of outdoor products best suit your needs.
- "Test-drive" a variety of products.
- Ask dealer(s) about available options and the advantage of choosing each option.
- Ask about product warranties and if it' is easy to purchase replacement parts.
- Look for products that are design-certified by a nationally recognized laboratory that tests to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) standards.
- Get estimates and compare the total cost of the product models you are considering. The product, installation, and operating costs can vary significantly depending on your needs, the product features, accessories, and options you choose.
- Ask the dealer if they assemble, install and service the products they sell. If not, ask if they will arrange or recommend a professional for installation and/or service.
- Make sure is installation is correct and in compliance with local codes and regulations. Use a licensed installer who will provide you with a copy of all necessary permits and arrange for inspection by the city or county that issued the installation permit for the work.
To find out more about natural gas outdoor products, Request a Free Products for the Home Buyers Guide. You may also visit our Online Video Library to get helpful tips on selecting the best natural gas outdoor products for your home.
Interested in converting your home to natural gas? Click here to find out how!